Did you know that you are credited for years of active duty through 2001?

The program was done away with in January 2002.

Up to $1200 per year of earnings credit (see below website for more detail) credited at time of application. Bring in DD-214 to Social Security Office - you must ask for this benefit to receive it.

More details at the Social Security website: [Click Here]

Put it in your files for when you apply for Social Security down the road. It is just not for retirees, but for anyone who has served on active duty prior to January 2002.

Please share this information with all folks who have served on active duty and who are entitled to this benefit.

Remember, you are entitled to it but must apply for it!